The health and safety of staff and visitors is Agnes’s priority, and our cleaning protocols have been updated due to COVID-19.
- All visitors are required to use Level 2 medical-grade masks. Agnes has some available. (This is extended through the end of May 2022)
- Do not touch the art, or the display cases.
- No food, drink, or bags larger than a notebook are allowed in the galleries.
- Water fountains are temporarily unavailable.
- Washrooms are available.
- Cash/debit/credit transactions can be received at this time.
- A donation box is available.
- Photography is permitted for personal use only; no flash please. Selfie sticks are not permitted in the galleries.
- Use pencil only in the galleries. Pens are not permitted.
- The onsite comment book is available; (with sanitizer stationed for visitor use)
- Join the conversation. Share your visit on social media on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and tag us @aeartcentre.
AGNES is following Queen’s University and KFLAPH health requirements. We encourage you to keep an eye on our website and social media for changes to visiting hours and policies that may be introduced.