The health and safety of staff and visitors is Agnes’s priority, and our cleaning protocols have been updated due to COVID-19.
Visitors should be prepared to show proof of vaccination, if requested.
On 7 September, Queen’s University circulated a new Vaccination Policy which states that all individuals (students, staff, faculty, contractors, and visitors) who are participating in university activities in person, either on Queen’s campus or other Queen’s property, must be vaccinated against COVID-19. Staff, students and faculty must complete a vaccination status declaration form. Any contractor, service provider, visitor (including alumni and retirees), or other person (including delivery personnel) must be prepared to provide proof that they are Fully Vaccinated, upon request. Proof of Vaccination may include official vaccination receipts in combination with photo ID, a QR code supplied by the government (when available) or other official documentation or record.
- All visitors to campus must complete the COVID assessment form. FAQ about this form
- Wear a face covering when inside the Agnes.
- Practice physical distancing of at least 2 metres at all times.
- Do not touch the art, or the display cases.
- No food, drink, or bags larger than a notebook are allowed.
- Lockers and water fountains are temporarily unavailable.
- Washrooms are available.
- Cash/debit/credit transactions can be received at this time.
- A donation box is available.
- Photography is permitted for personal use only; no flash please. Selfie sticks are not permitted in the galleries.
- Use pencil only in the galleries. Pens are not permitted.
- The onsite comment book is available; (with sanitizer stationed for visitor use)
- Join the conversation. Share your visit on social media on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and tag us @aeartcentre.
AGNES is following Queen’s University and KFLAPH health requirements. We encourage you to keep an eye on our website and social media for changes to visiting hours and policies that may be introduced as we proceed with re-opening.