Agnes is committed to making its spaces and services accessible to all of our visitors.
Download Agnes’s Visual Story Guide.
during your visit
- The main entrance is accessible with a ramp from University Avenue and automatic door openers. The historic Etherington House is accessible from Agnes’s Atrium by a ramp with railings on each side. All galleries are located on the main floor and have automatic door openers. More information.
- Wheelchair-accessible stalls are available in the public washrooms located off the main lobby. The entrance to the washroom has an automatic door opener.
- The accessible parking spot on Bader Lane (#1011) requires a pass that can be booked in person or in advance at our reception desk, or via firstname.lastname@example.org or (613) 533.2190.
- A wheelchair is available at the reception desk for use by visitors, free of charge.
- Service animals are welcome. Visitors with non-traditional service animals are asked to contact us before their visit. For detailed information, see Queen’s University policies.
- If you require accommodations for a tour or program, please contact the Program Assistant at AEACpa@queensu.ca at least three weeks in advance.
- Support persons are welcome free of charge in any registered program. Please contact the Program Assistant at AEACpa@queensu.ca to ensure space is reserved for your support person.
For inquiries or feedback on access, call (613) 533.2190 or email email@example.com.